Alfra bus bar machines and tools come in 7 different systemsWatch Video
ALFRA AP-500 LPV Punching Press
Outreach 500 mm
The stationary punching machine has been developed for control cabinet and switchgear manufacturers, for quick punching of round, square, rectangular or special forms in sheets and control cabinet doors up to 2000 mm x 1000 mm and 30 mm folding height. Punching is possible up to the edge area. Easily executable tool exchange, quickly in a matter of seconds. Even control cabinets/housing from 300 mm depth onwards can be punched.
- Stable pressing body with adjustable standing feet.
- Double-acting hydraulic cylinder, flanged on machine body via force and positive connection.
- Non-rotationally arranged piston rod Ø 55 mm, made of hardened and tempered stainless steel with tool holder.
- Die seat, frictionally connected with the pressing body.
- Quick tool exchange helps in case of problems with many through-hole variants.
- Down-holder with protective function, fastened with electric safety locking for accident prevention.
- Adjustable height of length and depth stop – available in 2 variants.
- Measuring tape indication of length and depth stop.
- Two-circuit hydraulic unit with electric pump, oil container and magnetic valves (very quiet).
- Safety foot switch with double pedal for infinitely variable operation of the punching and return stroke.
- Tip: Laser pointer used as option – no scribing, no centre punching, a simple cross-hair with a pen is enough.
Outreach with stop: 500 mm
Outreach without stop: 540 mm
Punching stroke: 66 mm
Punching force F: 48 kN at 130 bar
Motor power: 0.37 kW
Operating voltage: 220 V
Weight approx: 200 kg
Overall height: 1.500 mm
Working height: 1.000 mm
Width of punching head: 130 mm
Depth of punching body: 950 mm
Length of the stop rail: 1.500 mm
Space needed approx: 1500 x 1500 mm
Round from Ø 3.2 -63.5 mm
Square up to 46.0 x 46.0 mm
Special forms up to a
max. diagonal of 60.0 mm
Steel sheets F = 370 N/mm2 up to 3.0 mm
stainless sheets F = 600 N/mm2 up to 2.0 mm
Aluminium F = 22 up to 4.0 mm
Plastics can be punched up to 4.0 mm